Spraoi childcare has 3 locations: Neptune Beach, Bettystown, Wheaton Hall, Drogheda and Dunleer.
Bettystown boasts a unique location. Our facility opens out onto private outdoor play area that overlooks the beach. We are based in the centre of Bettystown village and we are within walking distance of local primary and secondary schools. We are on the main bus corridor to Laytown, Drogheda and Dublin. Other school buses also drop at our gate.
Wheaton hall creche is ideally located on the southside of Drogheda town, on the Dublin road. We are also within walking distance of St Mary’s Primary school. School buses from other local schools drop at our gate also. We have our own purpose built facility here with an enclosed outdoor space.
Dunleer is located on the Ardee Road, next to Dunleer National School. We have a huge private outdoor area and are close to all local amenities.
- Fully equipped rooms, tailored to meet the needs and interests of specific age groups
- Garden areas with beachfront views in Bettystown
- Garden area with soft pour surface in Wheaton Hall
- Furnished with outdoor equipment
- Spraoi Childcare employs professional cleaners at each of it’s créche locations
Safe & Sound
Here at Spraoi Childcare the safety of your child is of utmost importance, therefore we provide:
- secure drop off and pick up
- entrance doors in each crèche are fitted with access control measures and secure access ensuring no unauthorised access.
- Finger guards are fitted to all doors
- Gates are fitted throughout facilities and on all stairs(Wheaton Hall)
- ‘Soft pour’ surface is fitted in our playground in Wheaton Hall and wood chippings in Bettystown.
- We operate an open door policy for all parents. You are welcome to visit your child at any stage during the day